Jan 22, 2011

Views . . .

Sharing some views while I try to get moving today and make the best use of each minute ;)

the view from our front door . . .



the view from the chair where I scrap . . .


the view from the window where I scrap . . .



and a view of the desk where i scrap . . .


working on something oh so incredibly fun . . .

if I make the best use of my minutes . . . perhaps I can have fun today with this glorious collection of stuff.


CHA time is a most wonderful time isn't it?

I do think that this year there is some of the most unique, beautiful product coming out:

I saw these clear ledger overlays from Maya Road:





excuse me, but do you know how long I searched for tart tins at the flea market last summer?  a long time. now i don't have to search anymore!

and these from JBS:


i found some of these at a flea market . . . they were called "antique" . . . but they were made of plastic! Sorry Mr. Flea Market Man - those plastic spools don't cut it.  Now I don't have to search for wooden spools anymore!

and these from JBS might just keep me up late many nights - I have plans for these Hodge Podge kits already . . .




ah yes, CHA.  Sing it with me . . . "it's the most wonderful time of the year . . . "

thanks for visiting!









2 comments:

  1. yes I love all the new JB stuff!! She is my all time fave designer by far. I laughed when I saw your table~glad someone else's looks like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are beautiful! Inspiring me to take some outside photos of the lovely snow :)... Also love the JB stuff too - super pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!