Oct 12, 2010

Treat Toppers and Spooky Shadows

Before I get to those toppers, the winner of the Ranger stuff, as picked by my sweet ds, is:

Rhonda Nickol

Rhonda - email me your address - for some reason I was having trouble accessing your email . . .   :)




Jen Martakis has created an adorable Hallowe'en digi kit: Not So Frightful and I used it to create these easy treat toppers. Why are they easy?  Because they don't involve any cutting! I used Jen's circle frames, patterned paper, and hallowe'en elements to create toppers that I sized to fit one of my circle punches.  Real easy!


Just add some googly eyes, an eyelet, and ribbon and you're good to go!  If you want directions on how I made these in PSE, look at the How To! tab on my blog.  There's a pdf there!
The spooky shadow was real fun to make in PSE.  That's in the directions too, but I also have a screen video below illustrating this.  Once again, I think the spooky shadow was a mistake that lead to an idea.  Those kinds of mistakes are great, aren't they?


sorry - no matter how i try, the audio isn't synching up with the video!










Oh! Check out the new Jenni Bowlin release here!  You know, Jenni's stuff reminds me of classic Rock and Roll.  Always a classic - never out of style.  Can't wait to get my hands on those journaling cards! 

thanks for visiting! - betsy



7 comments:

  1. Very cute little toppers! What a fun little gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable... Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my grands would love these!!! cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them, Betsy!! That cat is too stinking cute too! Must make one somehow.... Gah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These toppers are way to cute! Tell your son a big thank you from me for picking my name for the Ranger goodies and I emailed you my address!

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!