Apr 5, 2010

Hybrid Jenni Bowlin - A Little Spring Thing

I stopped by a used book store in Rhode Island last year and they had these old block stamps made of wood and metal.  There was one that said "spring" - and I thought it would be something cool to make something of.

I used digi Jenni Bowlin from ScrapHD.com and some Jenni Bowlin stash for this:


This is an old but favorite photo of ds#2 acting totally goofy - he was really pouring on the charm and cuteness on purpose for me.  He's so good at that - even today!

I glued a spiral clip onto the back of the stamp, created the Jenni bracket label with quote and "sweet" label over at ScrapHD.com, and added the sparrow card and embellished butterfly.




I wish I bought more of those stamps!

Sooooo, what signals spring around your house? 

Is it the forsythia bursting out in color?




Or the magnolia buds getting ready:




Around our house, it's these round white things that seem to sprout from the ground:



Yep, baseball is in full swing:


Have a wonderful day! - betsy

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What you did with that label is so cute and a great idea! LOVE the photos, I just took some of magnolia blooms too and love the take on the baseballs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your project!!! And those photos are all fabulous too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool project and your photos are beautiful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betsy,
    Nice that spring is here... plum tree is in flower here. Daffodils have been out for a few weeks now.
    Really liked your spring layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome project! Very unique!

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!